Ho Chi Minh By Night – Traditional Dinner Cruise
- Have a wonderful time by cyclo
- Enjoy a Water Puppet Show
- Have dinner on Cruise
Enjoy Ho Chi Minh City in night to feel the “living breath” of a biggest commercial and cultural center in Vietnam. Standing on the highest buildings in Ho Chi Minh City, you will be surprised by fanciful beauty of “the Pearl of Far East”. Ho Chi Minh City seems to wake up and wear new clothes when the lights start. It’s time to see a gentle but dynamic spirit of a sleepless city.
17h20 – 17h45: Pick up at your hotel to start the trip by Cyclo (the time of pick up depends on your accommodation’s exact position)
18h30 Enjoy the unique art of a water puppet show, a traditional art form closely connected with the long-standing spiritual life of the Vietnamese people. It is performed in a pool of water with the water surface being the stage. The puppeteers stand behind a screen and control the puppets using long bamboo rods and string mechanisms hidden beneath the water surface. A traditional Vietnamese orchestra provides accompanying background music. Singers originating from north Vietnam sing songs which tell the story being acted out by the puppets which are carved out of wood. Although the authentic shows are exclusively in Vietnamese, the tales depict rural life in villages and are easy to understand. The shows typically last for one hour and offer a colorful way to enjoy an ancient tradition.
19h15: Be taken to experience Saigon’s nightlife and reach the harbor for a dinner cruise on the river. Observe the beautiful scenery of the city while enjoying Vietnamese cuisine on a traditional-style boat.
21h30: Finish the trip.
- Group size : 2 -20 pax
- Transportation by car & cyclo
- Dinner cruise
- Local English speaking tour guide
- Water puppet show ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Ho Chi Minh City (District 1 only)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks (Beverage)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of District 1
- Tips & personal expenses
- Meet up option: Customer must be present at our office Travel (220 De Tham Street, Dist 1, HCMC) at 7:45 AM
- Pick- up & Transfer option: included pick up and transfer to the centrally located hotel/accommodation in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Time pick up is 7:30-7:45 AM, customer must be present at the lobby on that time. (the time of pick up depends on your accommodation’s exact position)
- Please choose the meet up option for the hotel outside the Dist 1 or the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we cannot pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street,…
- Attires are appropriate for a visit to the pagoda (you must have shoulders and knees covered).
- We are not responsible for your lateness.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.