HUE IMPERIAL CITY HALF DAY CYCLO TOUR
- Unique and attractive tourist facilities in the ancient romantic capital of Hue.
- Lead by local guide.
- Visit the Imperial City.
Cyclo is known as a means of transporting passengers and goods have appeared in Vietnam for quite a long time. Today cyclo is a very unique cultural identity in Vietnam that foreign tourists love. Swaying on the cyclo go through each street, alley, sightseeing, just breathe fresh air and take photos leave the impression hard to fade in the hearts of foreign visitors.
- 08:00, our pedicab and guide will pick you up at the hotel; take the first minutes for the south of Huong River tour around the new Hue city by the roads: Hoang Hoa Tham, Ly Thuong Kiet, Nguyen Hue, Ba Trieu, Nguyen Cong Tru, Le Loi. Then, we will pass the river by Truong Tien Bridge; continue the old Hue city tour by the roads: Tran Hung Dao, Huynh Thuc Khang, Mai Thuc Loan, Dinh Tien Hoang, …
- 09:00, visit the Imperial Citadel where Kings of Vietnam’s last feudal dynasty ruled from 1802 to 1945, including Flag Tower, Nine Holy Cannons, Ngo Mon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Nine Dynasty Urns, Forbidden Purple City, etc
- 11:00, continue the cyclo tour to discover the rest of old Hue city by the roads: Doan Thi Diem, Tinh Tam, Dinh Tien Hoang, Le Van Huu, Phung Hung, Thach Han, Nguyen Trai, Le Duan,...
- 12:00, the tour ends at the the hotel.
Inclusive: Cyclo, entrance fees, English speaking guide, bottled water and tissue
Exclusive: Insurance, personal expenses, gratuities
Know Before You Book:
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Know Before You Go:
- You should wear comfortable, bur polite.
For more information, please contact +0905 565 059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel within 12 hours in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel on the tour day, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.