Perfume Pagoda Tour
- Enjoy beautiful landscape with streams and paddy fields along the river’s sides by boat.
- Have short hike up to the main cave of Huong Tich on the mountain summit (2.5 km in height) to experience the breath taking view of the landscape)
- Visit Perfume Pagoda to witness the beautiful religious architecture.
The Perfume Pagoda is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich Mountains. The Perfume Pagoda one of the most important religious sites in Buddhism Vietnam. Every spring, after the Lunar New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all heath and prosperity they need to get them through the year. You will glide along scenic water ways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
7h30 -8h15 Pick up guests at the hotel and depart to visit Perfume Pagoda.
Stop on the way to take a short beak (20 minutes) for refreshments and shopping.
10h00: Arrive to wharf. Start a short walk to Yen River to get on local boat. Enjoy beautiful landscape with streams and paddy fields along the river’s sides. Leaving the boat and have a short hike up to the main cave of Huong Tich on the mountain summit (2,5 km in height) to experience breath taking view of the landscape.
12h00: Have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, visit Thien Tru Pagoda (also known as a celestial kitchen) to witness the beautiful religious architecture .Board the boat and back to Duc wharf.
16h00: Back to Hanoi. Drop off at hotel .End of tour.
Notes: “surcharge 30% will be applied for: 01 Jan, 03April, 1 May, 24 Dec, 31 Dec”
Tour includes: A/C bus, Boat trip, English speak guide, Lunch, Entrance fees, Mineral water
Tour excludes: Travel insurance, drink, personal expenses, Tip and tax.
- Cable car upon request:
1 way cable car: 100.000vnd person.
2 way cable car: 160.000vnd person.
Know before you books:
This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Know Before You Go:
- You should wear comfortable.
- You should bring a raincoat in case of bad weather.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
For more information, please contact +84-90-556 5059 or email email@example.com.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advantage, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancelation fee.