SIC HUE CITY TOUR FULL Day
Hue was once the Imperial capital and now listed as a World heritage site. Sitting on the Banks of the delightful Perfume River you will find amazing citadels, fabulous palaces and royal tombs. Many of the sites can be reached by river and this makes an excellent way to see the city.
Morning: Pick up at hotel (center) 08:00 – 08:15
- Dragon boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city.
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people.
Afternoon: Pick up at hotel (center) 13:00 - 16:30
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Khai Dinh King’s Tombs – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
- Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
- Conical hat village, incense stick making village
16:00 – 16:30 : Back to your hotel. Tour ends.
PRICE PER PERSON:
Inclusion: Minivan with A/C, Dragon Boat Trip, English speaking guide, Insurance, Bottle of mineral water, Lunch, Entrance fees.
- Drink & personal expense
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Personal Expenses
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
For more information, please contact +0905 565 059 or email email@example.com.
- If you cancel within 12 hours in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel on the tour day, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.