With a tour of An Bang Village – The City of Ghosts – and other attractive destinations of Phu Vang – Phu Loc Districts, you have a chance to explore further the cultural depth of this ancient capital, as the background Cham culture with Cham tower My Khanh, the spiritual culture with An Bang ghost city, the folk worship culture with My Loi ancient village, … Besides, you also have the opportunity to admire part beauty of the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia – Tam Giang lagoon.
– 08:00 am: Jeep/Car with guide will pick you up at your hotel, heading to My Khanh Champa Tower, located at a depth of 5 meters above the ground, nestled between the coastal white sand, a very rare location for the Cham towers were discovered and has still existed in the territory of Vietnam. According to experts, Champa Cham Tower dating to the earliest date in Cham towers today, dating to the PPC14 is 750 + -40 years – 8th century.
– The next stop is An Bang – The City of Ghosts, a tranquil coastal village in Phu Vang District. The villagers compete to build increasingly lavish and elaborate tombs for their ancestors, and sometimes for family members who have not yet died. Its unique architecture will make you interested.
– 10:30 am: After visiting the tombs, continue to visit My Loi Ancient Village, with the communal house and many other legacies, such as the ancestral temples of nearly 45 sects, the clans have merit to expand and cultivate, so the village is well built; old-fashioned houses that now “even with the bill can not do.” Ethnic tribes are respected by the villagers, guarded like the communal house. There are also good preservation of hundreds of Nguyen Dynasty decorations along with some of the villages, maps and documents of the village.
– 12:00 pm: Leaving the village, you will be driven to Vinh Hien Beach, come to the beach is very wild, to the fishing village with nice and hospitable fishermen. If you love adventure, you can go to Mount Tuy Van to admire the scenery or Ham Rong Natural Rock to explore. From the top of these places, we can catch a view of the solid cargoes on the shore and many large ships entering and leaving Chan May Port.
– Enjoy the seafood lunch at local restaurant.
– The next destination is Ganh Lang Community Based Eco Tourism, having the activities and explore, experience the life of local people, fishing with your own hands or try to experience the fishermen fishing and processing and enjoy the fruit of your labour.
– Back the city, and arrive in Hue around 06:30 pm. End of the tour.