Northern Vietnam is full of culture and natural wonders. Its four most popular destinations, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hoa Lu- Tam Coc and Sa Pa, are also among the most visited in Vietnam. The origin of Vietnamese culture and history is mostly from this region, especially the area around Hanoi.
Recognized as a natural wonder of the world, Vietnam’s Long Bay is famous for its complex of thousands of exotic-shaped islands on the emerald water surface. These overnight tours on the bay are great choices for travelers.
Visit Hoa Lu and Tam Coc and learn about the dark period when Vietnam was conquested by Northern Invader. Hoalu is a sacred land with two temples worshiping those kings in 10 century who gave great contribution for the nation. Then, release souls into the natural scenery in Tam Coc caves a beautiful picture combined with Natural beauty and rural.
The trip to Northern Vietnam offer us good memories of experiencing daily life of ethnic minority, viewing the natural beauty and keeping our peaceful mind. It was amazing to be deep inside a special foggy atmosphere that embrace our face, our hands in the love market in Saturday night in Sa Pa. Young people who want to get married come here to find their lover. They play instrument, sing or even dance all night.
All these things keep your life more wonderful and more meaningful. We’ll surely you may fall in love with Vietnamese beautiful landscapes in 9- day corloful North of Vietnam Tour.
Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
3 Hours Before Flight Time
After immigration & baggage claim, take a pre-arranged transfer from airport to Ha Noi Hotel. After checking into the hotel for overnight stay, enjoy the water puppet show.
– Breakfast at hotel
– 08:00 am: we pick you up at hotel. Go to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. The mausoleum is the last resting place of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam’s great revolutionist. It is a symbol of gratitude and respect of Vietnamese people for president Ho Chi Minh. The Ho Chi Minh Museum is the preserver of everything memorable related to Ho Chi Minh. The Museum consists of five extensive floors and was inaugurated on 2nd September, 1990, celebrating the 100th birthday occasion of the beloved President. Close by, the famous One Pillar Pagoda is worth a passing look. Built by King Ly Thai To in 1049, the structure has become an important symbol for the Hanoian. After that, we will continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam – Vietnam’s first University, constructed in 1070. Its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
– When you finish your lunch at a local restaurant, we will proceed to Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. This is the most recent yet probable the largest and undoubtedly the most interesting museums in Hanoi and Vietnam. This is worth a thorough visit, for those who are keen to learn about the multiculturality of Vietnam and for those who would appreciate some green space. Then we will stop at Sword Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple and learn more about the lake’s legend. Return to hotel.
– Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
– After the breakfast, depart to Lao Cai, on the highway running from Noi Bai – Lao Cai 245 km with less than 5 hours. You have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
– On arrival in Sapa, enjoy lunch at local restaurant then proceed to visit.
– Car will take visitors started walking journey about 4 hours to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai, explore the life of ethnic minorities, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa ancient rock with engraved images big – small rocks, unique patterns of the ancients; admire the Bridge which made by clouds, cross the Muong Hoa stream poetic. Stay and overnight at Giang Ta Chai Village and get back to Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
– You start the trip on foot to explore the Cat Cat – Sin Chai village of ethnic Hmong – discovered by the French and choose resort here in the early twentieth century. Coming to Cat Cat Village, visitors will be visiting hydropower station, waterfall of the Cat Cat village and learned about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, touching carved silver, forged agricultural tools, to drag his wife…
– Pick up from Cat Cat village back to Sapa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant then you have free time to visit Sapa town for shopping souvenirs. Overnight in Sapa.
– After the breakfast, visitors will have free time to walk around the Sapa town where you can find the love market, the church, the famous mountain Ham Rong and the Silver water fall or the Sky portal. If you want to rent a bike or tour guide, please inform us early. Arrival hotel, visitors check out and have lunch, then you will have free time to look for souvenirs and prepare to come back to our dear capital after a 3 day 2 night tour with a lot of beautiful and unforgettable memories.
– Driver takes you back to Hanoi.
– 08:00 am: Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Viet Nam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12h30.
– After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc – Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18h00.
– Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
– 08:00: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel.
– 12h00 – 12h30: Arrive Halong wharf, transferred by tender to The Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink, check in cabin and begin your cruise.
– 13h30: Lunch is served – delicious Vietnamese set menu while cruising through Halong Bay. Roam around the labyrinth of the Bay through the Fighting Cock, Turtle island…
– 15h00-16h00: Visit Amazing Cave (Sung Sot cave)
– 16h30: Join swimming at Soi Sim beach or Titop beach…
– 18h30: Return to the main boat, refreshment before dinner.
– 19h00: Dinner is served. After dinner enjoy fishing cuttle fish. Overnight on The Cruise.
– 06h00-07h00: Start your days with exercise, join taichi in the morning or photo hunt
– 07h00: Breakfast is served while the boat cruising ahead to Ba Hang Cave
– 08h00-09h30: Join kayaking
– 09h30: Return Main Boat, luggage pulls out, Cruise head to Bai Tu Long bay on the way back to harbour.
– 10h30: Joining cooking class, lunch around 11h00
– Transfer by tender to Tuan Chau pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew. Return from Halong to Hanoi. Stop over the middle to visit a ceramics workshop.
– Overnight in Ha Noi.
Free for you to do whatever you want at your own expense till the time for transferring to Noi Bai International Airport where your tour ends.