Hue city – features beautifully natural landscapes and the king’s ancient tombs. With one day hue city tour, you can visit famous tombs such as Minh Mang Tomb, Khai Dinh Tomb, Tu Duc Tomb; traditional villages making hat and incense. Furthermore, you can visit extraordinary architecture and wonderful landscapes in Hue Citadel and a featured symbol of Hue City-that is Perfume River. Hue City Tours are perfect choices on your holiday.
07h30 Pick up at your hotel in Hue center to visit:
– Minh Mang tomb: Said to be the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
– Khai Dinh tomb: unlike Hue’s other tombs, being a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements. Even the stone faces of the mandarin honour guards are endowed with a mixture of Vietnamese and European features.
– Traditional Martial Art Van An.
– Conical hat and incenses stick making village: learning the traditional job of people here and you can buy some for souvenirs…
– Tu Duc tomb: Tu Duc designed the exquisitely harmonious tomb, which was constructed between 1864 and 1867, for use both before and after his death.
12h00: Back to the city to enjoy Vietnamese food. Then visit:
– An Hien Garden house: is one of the multiple tourist attractions in Hue that outstands from garden houses in other places in Vietnam. Among the garden house in Hue, An Hien Garden House is the most typical house that remains its original and standards of a Garden House in Hue.
– Thien Mu pagoda: built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume river, this pagoda is an icon of Vietnam and the symbol of Hue city.
Cruise the beautiful perfume river by dragon boat viewing daily life along the way. Visit some villages and do not miss viewing sunset on the river
16h00 Tour ends.