Hue – Former Citadel during Nguyen Dynasty is regarded as must stopover of every tourist once choosing Vietnam as the destination. Joining a full day tour around this charming historical city, guests would pass by almost every notable spot to understand the feudal times, enjoy wonderful natural beauties and meet up sincere Central residents. Natural landscape and unique architecture including the perfume river, tombs, pagodas and many temples, all of which have become major tourist attractions for visitors from all over the world.
07h30 Pick up at your hotel in Hue center to visit:
– Minh Mang tomb: Said to be the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
– Khai Dinh tomb: unlike Hue’s other tombs, being a synthesis of Vietnamese and European elements. Even the stone faces of the mandarin honour guards are endowed with a mixture of Vietnamese and European features.
– Traditional Martial Art Van An.
– Conical hat and incenses stick making village: learning the traditional job of people here and you can buy some for souvenirs…
– Tu Duc tomb: Tu Duc designed the exquisitely harmonious tomb, which was constructed between 1864 and 1867, for use both before and after his death.
12h00: Back to the city to enjoy Vietnamese food. Then visit:
– Hue Citadel: Visit the tallest flag pole of Vietnam (37m-hight), Ngo Mon gate where Bao Dai ended Nguyen dynasty, Thai Hoa palace (Palace of Supreme Harmony), Hall of the Mandarins, Forbidden Purple city…
– Thien Mu pagoda: built on a hillock overlooking the Perfume river, this pagoda is an icon of Vietnam and the symbol of Hue city.
Cruise the beautiful perfume river by dragon boat viewing daily life along the way. Visit some villages and do not miss viewing sunset on the river
16h00 Tour ends.