Being one of the world’s natural wonders and heritage recognized by UNESCO, Ha Long Bay is a truly attractive destination with 1,969 islands jetting out from the sea and with red sail junk dotting the horizon. Come and see what the Vietnamese call “The Descending Dragon”.
– 07:45 – 08:30 am: Pick up guests at the hotel and depart to Ha Long bay. Stop on the way to take a short break (20 minutes) for refreshments and shopping.
– 11:30 am: Arrive to Ha Long Bay. Board to our daily Halong Dragon Cruise. A short trip take you through the limestones of the mountains outcropping the emerald water.
– 12:30 pm: Have lunch while passing by beautiful Dog Stone, Incense Burner islet.
– Continue to visit a fishing village to see local fishermen and learn about their life. You can kayak here around the community to get in touch with the local people. Kayaking further through the “tunnel caves” to a secluded lake. After that, you can take photos of Ha Long symbol, Fighting Cock rock and visit Thien Cung cave which is famous for magical stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the boat and cruise around to more islands of Ha Long bay.
– 04:00 pm: End tour at the dock. The bus take you back to Hanoi by bus. Arrive to Hanoi around 08:00 – 08:30 pm. End of tour.