Lying 18 km offshore from Hoi An, the Cham Islands (known locally as Cu Lao Cham) feature beautiful seascapes and landscapes. Today the Cham islands are also a Marine Protected Area (MPA) because of their many important marine habitats, especially beaches, coral reefs, and rich biodiversity. Cham Islands has just been recognized as the World Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO.
– 07:30am Pick up at your hotel to Cua Dai harbour.
– 08:00am Relaxing in fresh cool wind and enjoy the beautiful landscape on speed boat to Cham Island.
– 08:30am Arriving at Lang Beach, visiting the Protected Marine Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda and Traditional fishing Village
– 10:30am Swimming and snorkeling.
– 11:30am Staying at Chong beach or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, enjoying your sea food lunch.
– 02:00pm Take a rest/sunbath, swimming.
– 03:00pm Walking, climbing and relaxing in fresh cool wind and enjoy the beautiful landscape from the top of the mountain.
– 04:00pm Arriving Huong beach, arranging luggage and accommodation, joining activities with Cham island’s people (inhabitants).
– 06:00pm Having dinner.
– 07:00pm Enjoy the night beach in Cham island.
– 06:30am Waking up, morning exercise, climbing the mountain, enjoy fresh air.
– 07:30am Walking, contemplating the beach, joining some activities with fishermen.
– 08:00am Having breakfast, drink tea or coffee.
– 08:30am Visiting Ngoc Huong pagoda, Traditional fishing Village. Return to Chong Beach or Ong Beach for swimming.
– 11:30am Having lunch
– 02:00pm Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An.
– 14:30pm Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip!