Lying 18 km offshore from Hoi An, the Cham Islands (known locally as Cu Lao Cham) feature beautiful seascapes and landscapes. Today the Cham islands are also a Marine Protected Area (MPA) because of their many important marine habitats, especially beaches, coral reefs, and rich biodiversity. Cham Islands has just been recognized as the World Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO.
– 07:30 am Pick you up at your hotel (Hoi An Hotels) to Cua Dai harbour.
– 08:00 am Relaxing in fresh cool wind, you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on speed boat to Cham Island.
– 08:30 am Arriving Lang Beach. Visiting the Marine Protected Area, The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang Pagoda, traditional fishing village.
– 10:00 am Swimming and snorkeling.
– 11:30 am Staying at Bai Chong or Ong Beach ecological zone, swimming, taking time to enjoy a seafood lunch.
– 02:00 pm Packing luggage for return trip to Hoi An.
– 02:30 pm Seeing you off at your hotel and finish your trip.