World Heritage Road tour will connect tourists to Heritage and Intangible which was recognized by UNESCO: Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park (Quang Binh), Hue Imperial City & Royal Music, Quang Nam with two heritage sites of Hoi An and My Son. On your route you will have chance to discover many other attractions such as Ba Na Hill, Cham island, Tam Giang Lagoon as well as beautiful beaches of Cua Dai, My Khe, Lang Co, Thuan An and Nhat Le…and the typical gastronomy of central Vietnam.
– 12h00 – 12h30 World Heritage Road’s Tour guide pick up at 198 – 3/2 Street or hotel. Have lunch at restaurant. Visit Marble Mountain.
– 14h00 Leave Da Nang for Hoi An ancient town – 40km from Da Nang City. Check in hotel in Hoi An.
– 19h00 Enjoy the Hoi An speciality.
*** Option 2: If you arrive in Da Nang at 07h30 am, you can visit Ba Na Hills, surcharge 750.000VND/pax, Cham Island or My Son Holly Land surcharge 500.000VND/pax.
– 09h00 Breakfast at hotel. This morning we take a walking tour around Hoi An ancient town for more exploration with old constructions: Japanese Bridge, Sa Huynh, Museum, Tan Ky Old House…
– Have lunch at restaurant.
– 15h00 We leave Hoi An for Hue City. On the way stopover relax at Lang Co Beach. Arrive in Hue, check in hotel.
– 19h00 Have dinner with Hue meals. Visiting Hue Walking Street. Overnight at hotel.
– 06h30 Breakfast at hotel. This morning leave Hue for Quang Binh. Stop by La Vang church. Arrive in Quang Binh have lunch at restaurant.
– 13h00 This afternoon you will make a boat on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave with Bi Ki and Co Tien cave. Back to Hue city and have dinner.
– 08h00 Pick up at the meeting point in the center of Hue city and cruise on the Perfume River. Visit the ancient and sacred Thien Mu Pagoda. Visit the Citadel – The palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945), the last dynasty of Vietnam – Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Imperial Ancestral Temple and Hue Royal Antiques Museum.
– 11h00 Then, visit and shopping at Dong Ba Market. Lunch at a local restaurant.
– 13h00 Walking around Thuy Bieu village visit Long Chau temple. Locally it is known as “Voi Re”, the “Palace of the Crying Elephants”. The site is located about 200 meters from an arena, Ho Quyen, where elephants and tigers dueled to the death. Visit conical hat and incense stick making village.
– 14h00 Visit Minh Mang tomb, one of the most interesting emperor tombs in Hue.
Finally visit Khai Dinh Tomb. The tomb represents a fusion of traditional Vietnamese style and modern influence. The tomb is almost entirely made of concrete and includes many European architectural details.
– 17h00 Come back Hue. End of tour!